The popular MV Bacchus is a classic Vitech luxury motor yacht with capacity for 47 passengers. Explore the famous Gold Coast Broadwater in style with several entertaining areas onboard.
The Sky Lounge offers 360-degree views. Broadwater is a large area taking in sights from Sea World, Southport, the high-rises in Surfers Paradise and the waterways all the way up to the secluded Moreton Island.
The Back Deck has seating for 12 around a large dining table, with waterproof clears for weather-proof cruising.
The Fly Deck upstairs is where the skipper sails the vessel and up to 10 people are allowed to join him there and learn about life on the Gold Coast.
The Indoor Saloon has comfy lounges, a fully equipped commercial kitchen and bedrooms.
- 62 foot motor yacht
- Capacity for 47 passengers
- Table dining for 12 people on the back deck and 6 on the front bow
- 300L Freezer
- Bar Fridge
- 2 BBQ's
- Kitchen with 2 fridges, oven, microwave, grill and frying pan
- Swimming (for 5+ hour cruises to motor to a safe swim spot)
- Swim matt available
- 16 foot Water Trampoline available (for 6+ hour cruises)
- Plates, cutlery, cups and ice are provided
- White sole shoes only (high heels and sandals/thongs must be removed whilst onboard)
MV Bacchus departs from Mariners Cove Marina, 50 Sea World Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast (parking is available is under Marina Mirage shopping centre)