Easeland is a large, versatile and budget friendly floating venue for any occasion on the Gold Coast’s magnificent Broadwater. Suitable for birthdays, bucks and hens parties, corporate social events, conferences and weddings.
The lower deck offers all-weather comfort for seated or cocktail dining. The upper alfresco deck offers 360 degree views. The space is reconfigurable and furniture on either deck can be removed to make way for a dance floor.
Easeland is unique in that can also beach on an island with its ramp, that few other big boats can do (they normally have to anchor 50-100 metres away).
It has a high quality fusion marine sound system with a 1440 watts 4-channel amplifier and 7.5 inch speakers (8 on the lower main deck, 8 on the upper deck). Plus a Karaoke system with a 350 watts MX350 professional amplifier and two JBL 10 inch speakers.
For business events there is a sophisticated 65″ interactive touch conference panel with projector, screen and whiteboard.
- 22 Metre Twin Deck Catamaran
- Capacity for 140 passengers
- Seated Dining on Lower Level for 50 passengers or Both Levels for 95 passengers
- 2 All Weather Protected Levels
- Open Air Top Deck (sheltered)
- Large Alfresco Entertaining Deck
- Disco and mood lighting for parties
- AV Sound System with cordless microphone
- Karaoke System
- 5 x TV Monitors across two levels
- 65″ Touch Screen Conference Panel
- Licensed Bar (with cheaper drink prices than a normal bar)
- BYO Food only
- BBQ onboard
- 4 Toilets
- Wireless Internet and cables provided for all mobile devices