Cutting Loose is a beautiful Catalina 31ft yacht ideal for small groups and couples. She can accommodate up to 7 people plus skipper.
During the charter we normally sail for an hour and a half taking in all the sights on the harbour before anchoring in a sheltered bay where you can relax onboard, go swimming and enjoy something to eat. Then we set sail again back to your departure point. You are welcome to get involved and hoist the sails or sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
We can pick you up from a variety of wharves on the Harbour, including Rushcutters Bay, Woolloomooloo, Mosman Bay, Lavender Bay, Manly & Middle Harbour, whichever is most convenient for you.
All drinks are BYO, and there is an esky on board to keep drinks cool. We can provide catering if desired, or you are welcome to bring your own food & can use the BBQ if you wish.
- Capacity 7 people plus your skipper
- Large cockpit area with pop up table
- Lounge seating and 2 raised ‘Princess seats’ at the stern of the boat for the ultimate vantage point!
- Downstairs there is a full galley complete with oven, hobs, plates, glasses, cutlery
- Large esky for all your food and drinks
- Bathroom with shower in a double cabin
- Lounge area with seating and a small table
- BBQ onboard
- CD Player & IPOD adaptor
- Swim ladder