A truly timeless craft, the MV Bennelong has the charm and elegance that only an all-timber vessel can offer. At over 80 feet in length, it was recently lovingly restored to its full glory as a VIP charter vessel specifically for Sydney Harbour cruising. This means large viewing decks for the ultimate in 360-degree views of the spectacular city.
In addition to its classic styling and impeccable craftsmanship, the vessel now boasts modern AV facilities including a large flat-panel TV screen and surround sound system with iPod connectivity.
Family-owned operations always offer an extra degree of warmth and attention to detail in their service. When you cruise aboard MV Bennelong, this is exactly what you can expect from owners Steve and Lana Morton. The Mortons are some of the most experienced cruise operators on Sydney Harbour, with their family owning charter businesses going back more than 20 years. They’ve stood the test of time because they take the time to get to know their customers’ requests, taking pride in delivering exceptional service aboard a beautifully presented vessel.
The open plan interior allows for easy mingling, beautifully appointed with leather lounges and Burmese Teak paneling.
The upper deck provides the best of ‘open air’ feel within protected cover.
Over the years, the MV Bennelong has hosted some of Australia’s top businessmen and women, local politicians and foreign dignitaries, and even celebrities such as Sir Elton John.
- Capacity for up to 130 guests in a cocktail setting, with an open layout spread across three different areas.
- Capacity of 90 people for sit-down formal dining events.
- A large undercover lounge area featuring plush leather seating and beautiful teak paneling – a comfortable place to be seated out of the elements.
- A flat-screen TV with state-of-the-art sound system including iPod connectivity – simply add your own playlist, or allow us to provide a quality DJ for you.
- Classic styling and beautiful all-timber construction, a unique vessel with elegance and character.