A truly timeless yacht, the MV Bennelong has the palpable elegance and charm that only an all-timber ship can offer. The over 80-foot vessel was recently restored as a VIP charter vessel specifically for Sydney Harbour cruising. Large viewing decks were added and restored for the best 360-degree views of Sydney.
In addition to its impeccable craftsmanship and classic design, the ship now boasts advanced AV facilities, including a large TV and surround sound system with iPod connectivity.
When you cruise aboard MV Bennelong, you can expect a warm family-owned experience that comes from dedicated owners Steve and Lana Morton. They are two of the most experienced cruise operators on Sydney Harbour, being involved with family-owned charter businesses for over 20 years. They’ve lasted so long because they take the time to understand and listen to their customers’ requests, taking immense pride in delivering a first-class service aboard a beautifully presented vessel.
The spacious open plan interior ensures easy mingling, beautifully accented with Burmese Teak panelling and leather lounges.
The upper deck provides an open-air ambiance with protected cover.
Throughout its history, the MV Bennelong has played host to some of Australia’s leading businessmen and women, foreign dignitaries, local politicians and even celebrities such as Sir Elton John.
- 90 person capacity for sit-down or formal dining
- 130 guest capacity in a cocktail setting with a generous open layout spread across three different spaces
- A large undercover lounge area fitted with luxurious leather seating and elegant teak panelling, for comfortable socialising shielded from the elements
- Traditional styling and beautiful all-timber construction
- TV with a modern sound system and iPod connectivity – simply add your own playlist, or allow us to provide a high-quality DJ for you
- No stilletto heals
- No chewing gum
- If you supply a DJ they must provide speakers (no stands please as they fall)